Cannabis and other drugs
Dr Noller offers knowledgeable and professional expert witness services providing authoritative independent reports and testimony for criminal and civil cases involving cannabis and other drugs.
Drug issues covered
Dr Noller is experienced in discussing a variety drugs whether prescribed or controlled/illicit (as defined by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975) and is regularly instructed to comment upon:
- valuation – street prices and wholesale
- drug prevalence
- common methods of drug use, administration and dose
- cannabis cultivation and yield (including hydroponics)
- medicinal cannabis
- possession with intent to supply
- bulk purchase for personal use (scale of economy)
- importation and distribution
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- workplace drug testing interpretation, to name but few areas.
The hourly charge out rate for a report is in-line with The Legal Services Act 2011 and the Witness and Interpreters Fees Regulations 1974 (and Amendments), and as such, the majority of Dr Noller’s civil and criminal cases are funded with Prior Approval by Legal Aid. For private paying clients, please contact Dr Noller.
Court attendance is paid per hourly rate, to a maximum per day, plus expenses. All prices are GST exclusive.
Providing a quotation
In order to produce a comprehensive quotation and report, it is essential to receive as many of the following documents listed below:
- Summary of Facts
- Clear instructions from Counsel regarding what specifically is required from the report, as well as clear timelines
- Scene of crime report(s) and/or reports of police officers involved in the case
- Any expert witness statements
- Forensic reports (including phone/txt and financial)
- Any photographic/video evidence, *colour and good quality*
- Client’s proof of evidence (where appropriate)
- Record of Interview (if available)
So, if you are interested in instructing Dr Noller please contact